We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about teaching students hands-on concepts, assisting them in applying what they have learned, encouraging creativity and instilling innovation in their learning approach, and encouraging students to make and do it themselves. The individual should be able to train and engage students meaningfully, as well as have a strong understanding of the hands-on aspects of STEM concepts such as Science, Math, Robotics, Programming, Electronics, and so on. The individual must have excellent communication skills, be able to learn newer technologies, and create lesson plans that can be delivered in a short period of time.
- Training engineering and school students on robotics and coding at university/school
- Handling the teaching sessions according to the given guidelines
- Passion in teaching and should have a strong passion and the right attitude to teach children
- Report to team and conduct day-to-day activities
- Comprehensive Knowledge of the subjects is required.
- BEFORE YOU APPLY: Please check that you fulfil the required criteria.
- Willingness to travel for work purposes.
- Circuit Design
- C Programming/C++ Programming
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Salary: ₹240000 – ₹300000 per year
Language: English (Preferred)